26 May 2006

Great Poem

Be a little careful of your Library. Do you foresee what you will do with it? Very little to be sure. But the real question is, What it will do with you? You will come here and get books that will open your eyes, and your ears, and your curiosity, and turn you inside out or outside in.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am trying to finish reading the Kuhn book. It was really hard last night, it took almost an hour per chapter because I just couldn't concentrate. I guess being told about surgery and everything that is going to be happening in the next two weeks got to me. Knowing that the pain will stop, is a lovely miracle in itself. I have had too many tests that came back saying I should be normal.

So the plan is that tonight- homework, go to movie, sleep in, and then homework and clean house during the weekend. Sounds like a doable plan, so let's see how it goes.

No comments: