31 May 2006

Nothing inspiring to say

I have discovered that while glancing through the Discovering Computers book, and it looks very awe- inspiring it really isn't. I was able to very simply comprehend what it was saying. Which is good since I have to finish all the chapters I haven't read and process it before our quiz on it Monday.

Monday is the last day before I have my gallbladder removed. Amazing really that they can do that as outpatient. It will be the first time I will be given prescription painkillers. But at least it will be out and hopefully getting rid of this 5 month pain and nausea that I have been having.

However I hope they don't mess me up too bad, because I really want to get some reading done. It will be a very good oppurtunity. Here's to hoping and praying for the best. Tomorrow my pastor and his wife are coming to pray with me over it. Very nice of them. Talk to you later.

No comments: