31 July 2006

Almost there

I am almost done, I just need to do make sure I have done everything. I am pretty sure I have, but I just want to be sure. I haven't had internet all weekend, and on top of that my roommates parents came to visit. It was nice seeing them again, but I wish that these last two weeks could have been without all the disturbances and distractions, like construction, and more leaks. Yeah, thats right they replaced everything and now it has mold again. However, due to our coming over to the main office with a digital camera, showed them what it looked like. Annoying things, and we have to put in a request to get any compensation or money off our rent. Anyways, due to the fact that I cooked, and it is like 85degrees in here, I think I am going to close the windows and doors and turn the air conditioning on. Oh, and read something fun.

No comments: