02 July 2006

Hello 4th of July!

Yes, I know it isn't the 4th of July, however it will be. My car is still in denial that it wants to work, so I get to call AAA. I put off doing it on Saturday because I got my hair cut. And Sunday is supposedly a day of rest. (So in honor of the Lord's day, I try and do things that don't make me want to swear.)

I hear at present the melodious sounds of people setting off generic fireworks, supposedly illegal, but still found in most neighborhoods this time of year. We had a marvelous thunder and lightening storm come through earlier this evening. I keep feeling sorry for all the rain we have been receiving because I know that there have been some heavily hit areas. But I love thunder and lightening storms, they are amazing things. Seeing all that power unleashed, power that scientists have been trying to harness or replicate for eons. Sorry my mind is wandering, and when it wanders it tends to be a bit spastic. Well anyways, if I don't remember to post tomorrow, happy 4th of July!

No comments: