05 July 2006

Amazing

I just looked at a bunch of people's Nvu projects and I must say I am jealous. They looked wonderful. I am still trying to figure out if I am doing everything correctly. I suppose I will have to ask next week. I can't believe we have our quiz finally. I am going to do it when I get home, now that I know it isn't due until tomorrow.

I have a cold. It stinks. I haven't had one since I moved out of the dorms at school, so about 18 months. Now because I had surgery, I get one just by touching the cough drop bag that the person with a cold touches. That stinks. Also my car is basically dead at this point, which is amazingly exciting.

I have to finish my Access Principle book so I can do the report this weekend. That should be good. Anyways, have a fun day everyone.

No comments: