06 July 2006

Working and Cold's do not mix

I am still working on NVU I am trying to figure out the last couple of instructions so that I can finish this site so as to move on to the last assignment. I also need to keep reading the books that we have assignments for along with everything else. I am still amazed at how much work there is in Grad school. I knew there was a lot, but most the the grad students around my college don't look nearly as frazzled as the undergrad. I will have to come up with a theory about that later. I am still sick only now I have cold medicine, which is making the world a slightly more funny place.
My nose vaguely resembles that famous reindeer's. Have fun now.

Things to figure out.

-inline formatting
-getting 12pt font
-getting my RSS feed for my blog
-figuring out the Feed2JS link.

No comments: