29 June 2006

Nvu equals a New Headache

I really hate learning to use new applications, especially ones that are supposed to be user friendly and aren't. For some reason I just couldn't get it to work for me. I ended up transfering it over using the ftp internet explorer way and copying the file over. I have no clue what it is that I am missing. My boss came to help me and even then we had a problem. [Sigh]

I am now trying to remember that I have to blog. I can only be so consistent for so long and then I stop remembering things. Especially with assignments such as these.

My car decided to try and die on me this morning while I was driving into work. That sucks. Unless the bill is under $50 to fix him, he needs to go to the dump and die, after he has been picked over for parts. There are some good ones in there, I should know due to the bills that have accumulated. I have to go out now and see if he lives, or if a tow truck is needed. I keep trying to remember the old saying "God only gives us as much as we can handle" but right now I feel in need of a huge shovel to pick me up.

No comments: