18 June 2006

the internet and i

I really hate our internet connection it works for my roommate throughout the day, and then magically I come home and boom! it stops working. I have DSL shouldn't that be working, but no, Verizon owns the lines and I have to suffer. GRRRR.. I need to clean my apartment so my boss and her IT hubby can come over and see if he can find the glich. Or tell me that with my apartment I have to switch to Cable. I don't want to switch to cable, but if I have to I have to.

I went to church today so I got to see people I don't normally get to see. It was the first time I had made it there since my surgery. It was good to be back. The church was a blast, they are having VBS (vacation bible school) and it is a fiesta theme, so the church was decked out for that this week since they decorated yesterday.

I am still trying to catch up with all my reading from the other week, man, I think I am going to have the school make it so my laptop will work here so i can stay after work and do some more school work before going home. Ugg, is all that I can feel about that. I never studied in this library while I was a student, and now that I am a grad student at a different school I will be using the library to study in, how ironic is that?

No comments: