05 June 2006

This is the day.. but for what?

I don't know. I am sad and glad about the quiz getting moved. I got through all the material, now I shall have to read over my notes everyday or so to try and remember it all for the July 5th quiz. Also can anyone explain to me how to get "subscriptions" that is what my xanga account calls them anyways. They are "friends" on myspace.

I am having a hard time concentrating. There is so much that needs done. I am trying to remember my undergraduate days, how did I do it? I think I had less work with 18 credit hours than with 6 in graduate. I once again feel like a hermit.

I get to see my parents they are coming up for my surgery tomorrow. I am having my gallbladder out. I had hoped they would have let me have surgery earlier this year but they kept wanting to run tests. So now I am off for a week. Let's hope I can still keep up with my reading. Have a great week.

No comments: