22 June 2006

Not by bread alone

I am sitting at Panera and enjoying a wonderful salad and free internet, can anything be better? ( I am sure the answer is yes, but being that I just got out of work, this is wonderful!) The only thing that could make me happier is a huge comfy chair. (oh, and my internet to be working at home!)

Today is my birthday. I always get contemplative on my birthday, well contemplative and completely nondecisive. Family have been calling throughout the day and now I am sitting eating and reading at a place with really good bread. I am not sure about the contemplative part, I am generally contemplative, why else would I have 3 blog sites, a journal on my computer and another beside my bed? But on my birthday, it is different. Oh, I don't know.

Anyways, I think I got the Cloud Tag assignment completed, it worked for me when I was signed in anyways. I think it is very funny that I worked getting all my tags for Connotea making sure they were proper and mostly different from delicious and then it won't work. Very odd and vaguely disappointing.

I am now going to go back to reading.

No comments: