20 June 2006

Internet Scout is killing me

I was having a hard time trying to find interesting sites and then "cataloging" them, so I built an email list and then sent it to myself. But it got even worse as I was trying to add them on yesterday and I could only get like 6 of them on, and half of those I had to do twice before they would go on. I have them all I promise, but the system just wasn't working yesterday.

My internet is still not working well. I am going to see if the school I work at will give me access to everything I need so that after work I can stay late and do some of the stuff, at least until the lovely IT hubby can come out and work on the problem to see if I have to switch to someone else. This is so annoying! Thanks Stephanie for the help, I have to wait and do it in a bit. I am glad and rather nervous about doing the HTML stuff, at least my boss knows it well so I can ask her scads of questions. Anyways see you all later. Laura

No comments: