14 June 2006

Migraines and Mindgames

I am not sure what is worse, the pain in my belly or the pain in my head. I get all excited over things, like being able to work from home on a half day schedule this week and then come home to find out that the not only is the internet not working none of the jacks in the apartment are working. So my roommate goes and calls everyone she can think of to solve the problem. Our apartment maintance people come over, finally today (because it isn't an emergency) and all of the jacks, even the one in the living room that hasn't worked since we got a phone line are now working!

Of course I woke up with a migraine that I haven't experienced in ages, shakes, chills, nausea, auras, pain in my sinus cavities and teeth, and can't take my prescription for it because I have to be on the meds the doctor gave me for my surgery. So it took until about 3:30pm this afternoon before I could stand to uncover my eyes.

I am still trying to wade through all the reading I missed out on from last week. There is so much on a normal basis that getting through all of this info for two weeks is feeling a little too heavy. Oh, well. Life happens and will continue to keep going whether I fail or pass. Though I fully intend to pass! Have a grand day!

No comments: